Pages

Friday, 3 February 2017

February's To Do List

Well the numbers are out for this month's UFO Challenges.

Judy over at Patchwork Times has called Number 9 for February. Looking at the list it's a Bee quilt that needs quilting.


It's been sandwiched and I've Stitched in the Ditch so I just need to do the decorative quilting and bind it to finish.

I'm using Judy's challenge to work on my cross stitch UFO's too and number 9 is the Big Cats


I doubt whether I'll finish this but it'll be nice to progress it.

Anther UFO challenge I'm in, yes I have that many I need two lists is via Facebook. The number they called was number 8


 Yeah maybe I should have warned you about how bright this is.

It's a single bed quilt that needs quilting. I think I'll need to wear my sunglasses for this one.

Anyway that's a heads up of what you will be seeing, hopefully here on the blog during the next month. I'll also have a few Bee blocks just to mix things up a bit too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback on what I sew so would love your comments. It's a chance to make new friends. I do reply to all of you as long as you are not a no-reply xxxx