Pages

Tuesday, 10 January 2017

Scattered Stars

With thanks to SusanPrincess my practise block UFO has been renamed Scattered Stars.



As you can see I decided to round the corners to match the border


I know I showed some pictures of the quilting in the last post but I've since taken some better ones. Apart from the blue circles in the blue part of the border, it's all quilted in white with a mixture of feathers, straight (ish) lines, FMQ and circles.











The quilt finishes at approx 30" square and is my second finish for 2017.

12 comments:

  1. Your free motion quilting is so neat and tidy, Im dead jealous. Ive always been too chicken to try it (and I cant lower the feed dogs on my machine). Maybe 2017 will be the year that I give it a go! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rounded corners are perfect - great finish. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! The quilting is a great compliment to the stars!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is some seriously gorgeous quilting! It really complements the stars well. Thanks for linking to TGIFF (again!).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful quilting...did you mark the quilt or quilt it free-hand? It's quite stunning....blessings from WV, USA.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that's some stunning quilting, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful quilting, nice work!

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback on what I sew so would love your comments. It's a chance to make new friends. I do reply to all of you as long as you are not a no-reply xxxx